View Single Post
I'm on V2.03, waiting for update on app store

i have summary headers for day scale. but even if i turn them off, the dividers for days still don't show, its like the file is getting corrupted. if i create a new file, it shows exactly as it should for a while, shows days as dividers at the right scale with headers but then it goes.

like i said, I've tried this 3 times now, always corrupts the file I'm working on eventually so the feature doesn't work. I've sent the file to support. on my last attempt with a new file, i saved it just before it corrupted so i could open it and it would be fine, make a movement and the headers go away. it was repeatable.

actually just tried adding summary headers to other scales and they all work, months works and quarters but when i get down to days, it won't work even though I've also set hours, i can't make the days dividers come up no matter how far i stretch the scale. if i open a new file now all the scales and headers show up as expected.

it would appear that its just a corrupt file but i can open a new file and make it happen again.

can i delete a preference file for omniplan?