View Single Post
My apologies for not responding to this thread earlier, but I strongly agree with Somebee, MtnViewMark, matt_good. One of my weekly procedures was to view all completed tasks in context mode so that I could completely flush them from the system by deleting them (after review). This cannot be done in Planning mode (it seems to delete the projects right along with all the completed tasks).

I, too, strongly urge Omni to bring back these filters to Context view. We need them! One of the best things about Context view was the ability to view a long list of tasks that WASN'T organized by Project so that you could then perform operations on just the listed tasks. That functionality is gone.

Omni, I hope you are listening. Thanks.

--Sandy Santra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnViewMark View Post
I too am totally stuck with the loss of "completed" and "all" filters in Context mode. I need to review what I completed last week today, so I can write my weekly status report.

For now, I've reverted to a prior version of OF. I'm terrified of what will happen when that one expires and I'm forced to upgrade. I'll have no way to remember what I did in the last week. Fie!

I sent feedback, but please please please Omni-Gods, in the words of the women of Dogpatch: "Put 'em back! Put 'em back! Put 'em back the way they was!"