View Single Post
A couple of days ago I posted here (http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=4538 ) about long project names making to-do lists hard to read on my PDA,

I hadn't updated builds in a few days. When I did so today, the displayed project names now incorporate the entire folder hierarchy.

This makes for *really* long project names (at least for me). Because the width of the column that displays the project name is not adjustable, the project name occupies four lines/rows. This means that every single action now occupies four rows. That means that my whole computer screen can only display about six actions at a time.

This *SERIOUSLY* affects the usability of OmniFocus (at least for me), even on a desktop with planty of screen real estate. On my PDA -- my earlier concern -- the problem will be even worse -- basically, to-do lists will take so much time to scroll through they'll be useless.

Support Ninjas, please hear my plea! PLEASE provide an option to control the verbosity of project names!

Anyone else finding this difficult to work with...?