View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
What can you do?

Keep letting us know this is important to you: that helps us decide where to put our resources. And please, don't blame Apple or AgileBits for making a very appropriate decision to implement a more secure system for browser extensions.
Definitely a big Thank You for posting the status update. I'm as annoyed at myself as I am at anything else. I probably would have held off on the upgrade to Lion if I had checked on that as far as compatibility problems go (the sites I was checking listed both OmniWeb and 1Password as good to go on Lion, I just didn't expect a combination problem).

Since the one thing we can do is letting you know this is important: This is important for me.

I've had to return to my previous copy-paste mechanisms for dealing with web sites, which is particularly frustrating on those sites I use frequently but have 2 or even 3 logins I need to deal with over the course of the day. As I said in an earlier post, since there are alternatives for 1Password (the brute-force copy-paste methods), it loses since none of the other browsers are as comfortably capable as OmniWeb is.

Thank you for all the work you do on OmniWeb, but I do hope you find some time and resources to bump up the priority of developing a way that 1Password can work again.