View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
We believe we have a fix for this, which is already in the latest sneaky-peek releases of the desktop app, but will still be a problem until 1.0.2 for the iPhone is available (sorry, I don't have an ETA on that).
I would suggest that your current sneaky peeks do not fix this. I can consistently reproduce it with no other versions of OF trying to sync.

Basically all I have to do is use iDisk as my sync server and really really work in OF. Make multiple changes over multiple minutes (like processing my inbox) and I will eventually get the error. I think the part that tells it to sync soon or in the next minute is causing it to conflict with itself and eat it's own tail.

I have submitted this to support just a few minutes ago, but I think you have something going on where you can pretty easily conflict with yourself if really working OF.

When I am using it normally, i.e. getting real things done and not organizing my tasks, I don't have any problems because I only ever use one at a time and I can rarely do more than one task in the time it takes to do the one forced sync to cause a conflict.