View Single Post
As someone who has been following this list, I know how much work has gone into this program. However, I think that the average "civilian" is going to see the price as excessive. However much stuff there is under the hood, it seems like a very simple program. Again, I realize all the work and talent it took to make it that simple seeming. But realistically, I think you should be looking to perceived value a bit more in setting prices. Another factor is that users of software like this tend to own several different products in this category. It takes a bit of jumping around before the right product is found. And "trial periods" are not sufficient for really testing this kind of product. So you need to consider that a person has already spent a bit on productivity products, which didn't satisfy him, and will be a bit cynical about Yet Another one.

Okay, that's my price spiel. I will not be reading the responses to this thread. I know that this topic generates a lot of emotion, and I know that this forum is full of true believers. Carry on the discussion without me. :-)