View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlin View Post
but for some reason it makes level one a black border instead of yellow.
Which version of OmniOutliner are you using? Please update to the latest, 3.9.5 if you aren't running it. This sounds like a bug we fixed back in 3.7 and I'm not able to reproduce what you're seeing from your steps.

Quote:
Also, how come the reorganize > group function doesn't work when selecting the rows in the utility drawer.
You can't select rows in the utility drawer, I'm not sure I know what you're referring to. If you're using the pro version, there is the section list in the top part of the drawer which is for hoisting to the selected row, you can't do a multi-select. In the bottom part of the drawer is the style palette which is only for modifying style groups.

To group, you need to have a row(s) directly selected which you do so through the main outline view using whatever methed you want, the mouse or keyboard.

Quote:
Also, sometimes when I create a new outline it will apply styles from outlines that are open at the same time, even though I didn't change the default template. Why does it automatically assume that I want to keep the same styles on a new outline?
This should not happen, again, possibly due to using an old version. If you are running 3.9.5 and this happens, please give me a more detailed description of what you're seeing.

Hope this helps!