View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberV
#4 has been fixed in a recent build. I'm looking at it now. A sub-project acts just like a project in context view, it isn't there. Further, the sub-tasks that are available show the *sub-project* in the project column, not the parent project. Project assignment drop-down has sub-projects available as choices.
So it has, mostly. The sub-project does appear in the project column, but I can't get it to appear in the drop-down or via auto-complete.

But the really big problem is: If the sub-project is part of a sequential project and you check off all it's subtasks, then you have to go back to project view to check off the sub-project itself before more next-actions become available.

Still drives me crazy.

Quote:
I hope they address #5, too. Not having an icon for sequential lends the assumption that it is parallel, since that is what parallel projects look like. And I'd prefer it if the context were not visible, too. Minor quibble though.
Personally, I would prefer that the default context was visible in both projects and sub-projects. I would rather resort to the inspector as infrequently as possible.