View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
That's why I wrote the disclaimer to ignore the subtle differences. Sometimes the technical details here go into every possible minutia to the point where the mind becomes numb.
Have to confess I didn't notice the disclaimer up top!

The "not quite correct" comment applied only to the description of the interaction between parallel projects and the next action filter, which is what caught my eye as I read your post. After I wrote that, your disclaimer was no longer in sight, and reviewing before clicking Submit, I thought it worth mentioning the difference between || and SAL. I still think it is relevant, but can agree to disagree about that. Personally, I find often it is helpful when answers include a bit more of the "margins" as it allows me to get a better overall grasp of where the new knowledge fits in.

I will happily go on record as saying I believe there was nothing incorrect about your statement except the point previously made about the interaction of blocked actions in parallel projects and the next action filter. I find your posts to be generally excellent, so it surprised me to see a mistake!