View Single Post
Sorry about this! We spend as much time on the forums as we're able, Jamie, but only after we've taken care of our other duties. In a week when Apple ships a new version of OS X, those duties keep us pretty busy.

In cases where you need a rapid response (and it sounds like this is one), you'll want to send support mail or call 800.315.6664 to reach us by phone. To request support via email, tap the Gear button in the toolbar of OmniPlan for iPad's document picker screen, or send a message to omniplan-ipad@omnigroup.com from your preferred mail app.

Based on your description, I'd expect OmniPlan to do approximately what you're after. It should be extend the duration of tasks overlapping with that vacation, in other words. Can you use one of the methods I mentioned above to get in touch with us so we can investigate this with you? I suspect there's an additional factor of some sort that's causing the exception you're getting; it'll be easiest to figure this out via one of those methods. Hope this helps.