View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
It's really puzzling that some people see this regularly while others don't see it at all.
I don't why either, but my current system could not be more vanilla as to the sync configuration-1 Mac, 1 iPhone, no Dropbox/3rd party interaction, and syncing with MobileMe. I trimmed my database considerably, using both the Archive function and culling out the 'Someday' projects that might as well be 'Noneday'. If my list of projects, actions, and attachments were any smaller, I might as well keep them on a single sheet of paper.

The sync times I have reported here are when I am syncing over Wi-Fi. The times are so bad over Edge that I don't even bother timing them as it's just unusable. I have to turn auto-sync off, and then I don't always remember to turn it back on when I am back on Wi-Fi again. I really need this to be fixed, but if not I'm going to put in a feature request to have a preference to only sync while on Wi-Fi, similar to the preference that Evernote for iPhone has.

It's curious, but it's not the first time something similar has happened with OmniFocus iPhone. If you recall the bug in (I believe) 1.5.2 that caused a crash when exiting the location screen? I never could reproduce that on my iPhone and I tried.