View Single Post
OK, so what I'm hearing so far is:
policarpo and BenBrooks are primarily interested in delegation.

I'm not sure what jarrodjob or joeworkman are looking for exactly, possibly an integrated visualization that shows the calendar and task list in the same window? I'd love to hear more!

Xevious says it would be nice if OmniFocus could sync with his GoogleApps list, but he's not sure how much he'd actually use it anyway since the iPhone and iPad apps are so convenient.

marisa8184 wants to be able to access her OmniFocus tasks from Windows.
So I'm going to count that as two votes for task delegation within a team, and one vote for accessing tasks from Windows. Hopefully jarroddjob and joeworkman will chime in with clarifications on what they're trying to accomplish, and I look forward to hearing more!

Edit: woops, while I was editing I missed that post by QuaCKeReD, which looks to me like a vote for integrated visualization. (We have reminders now through our calendar export, which works on all platforms and was affected by MobileMe's changes. Though I find I no longer use calendar export now that my iPhone supports local notifications—it's always in my pocket, so I just rely on getting its alerts.)

Last edited by Ken Case; 2010-10-15 at 02:21 PM..