View Single Post
In case it wasn't clear, I don't work for OmniGroup. I have no idea if there will be a built-in sync that happens when you dock your iPhone. Ken, who does work at OmniGroup, has stated in this thread that it will work with a webdav server on your Mac. My point is that even if OmniGroup doesn't provide an easy way to either sync w/o a webdav server running or an easy way to get the included webdav server running on your Mac then somebody else most likely will. There's a very good chance that someone who doesn't have .Mac and has the know how will create a little installer script that enables the webdav server. We just need to wait 3-4 weeks to find all this out.

I know it's difficult to be patient w/o knowing details, but that's the way things seem to work in the Apple world. I have a bunch of questions about the new iPhone that I can't find answers to. My wife is thinking she would like my iPhone (we're on the same AT&T family plan) so I would get the new 3G one. I can't find the details of how this will work (i.e., will I buy the new one with her existing phone numbers and then swap SIM cards or will I need to buy the new one with my number and then somehow transfer her phone number from her Razr to my original iPhone), but I'm certain we'll eventually find these things out.