View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkoffel View Post
Are there known issues surrounding the filtering of views? On my iPhone, there seems to be no effect when I change Context view to "available", for example. None of the filters seem to work. When I have it set on "available" or "next" in Context view, I should never see a context with "None available" shown, I assume?
The contexts are there so you can potentially add new items to them - the filter settings you're referring to are active *inside* the context...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkoffel View Post
If this is not a known bug, or you really need more screenshots, I'm happy to send them in. It's a deal-breaker for the iPhone app, I'm afraid. With all my many contexts, it's pretty useless to have to scroll through all of them hunting for tasks.
Definitely send in screenshots so we can get an idea of the scale of the problem - if the interface doesn't work for your purposes, we'll want to take that into account as we work on the app, obviously.

Editing my previous post to remove the language that caused the confusion in the first place. Sorry!

Last edited by Brian; 2008-07-10 at 01:28 PM..