View Single Post
What specifically would you guys like to see carried over to the Mac version? Perspectives in the sidebar instead of the toolbar? Color scheme? Visual design of the hierarchical outline (folder and project graphics)? Inbox and quick entry buttons? Removal of the standard Mac OS X toolbar? Display only collections and perspectives in the sidebar rather than folders and projects? Display all project and action details inline (or inline floating bubbles) rather than using an inspector?

Saying you like the new iPad UI is nice (I like it too), but it'd probably be more helpful for the Omni folks if we told them specifically what we like about it and what we think would work well in the Mac version.

As for the forecast mode, I think you can achieve something similar with the Due perspective grouped by due date, especially if don't limit it to just "due soon" and include actions further out.

But I think the iPad version's Forecast mode is a nicer visual display of that data though. Can anyone tell me if you can scroll the "date bar" at the top so you can see the forecast farther than one week into the future?

-Dennis