View Single Post
I dunno. It seems like OmniFocus is set up more for a single user rather than a shared environment. I use OF more for my own personal task management and just enter tasks into Outlook to share with my coworkers.

Workflows are different from person to person. Some folks will resist the GTD workflow because they never took the time or don't want to take the time to learn GTD. Other folks might have developed or used a different task management workflow such as Franklin-Covey, Do-It-Tomorrow, Personal Kanban, or Workday Now.

So it would be futile to try to get your coworkers into the GTD workflow if they resist embracing GTD. So I'd probably use OF to work on my personal GTD workflow and than leave it up to others to figure out heir own workflow. But in OF, I would make sure to have a task to remind me to follow up on what other people are doing.

I listened to a GTD podcast a few months ago and remembered that one person had OF and his company's CRM co-existing. He had to rely on two different systems to make it work. OF for his personal workflow, task management and then Outlook for his company stuff....