View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
For incomplete tasks for which I'm relying on the start date to make it appear, I bump the start date ahead to tomorrow when I knock off work for the day. I also use a "tickler" perspective which shows actions grouped by start date, so it is easy to spot those which started recently. On the Mac I use a pair of windows along the right side of the screen, one showing actions grouped by due date, with all groups except due today and due tomorrow collapsed, and the other showing actions grouped by start date, similarly configured. This acts as my Forecast view on the Mac, and is somewhat more convenient as far as actions with start dates go. I can use the start date perspective to find such actions on the iPad or iPhone as needed, as well.

Very interesting concept. Are you able to make a screen shoot, even with "blurred" actions, just to give me an idea? I cannot really imagine how you split the screen? Are these 2 separate windows?

2nd question - How are you able to group your tasks by DUE and by START? I can do it only manually on my Mac. Print screen would be a blessing too in this case.

Thanks a lot!