View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlester View Post
It's that when I look at the "Waiting" perspective, I see EVERYTHING that I put in a wait state, including actions that are not even close to being ready to be actioned on. For example... let's say I'm shooting a wedding and the wedding date is April 2013 (a year from now) and I'm putting together a wedding album AFTER I shoot the wedding. One of my actions may be, "Wait for client to choose which images to include in album" that has a context of @waiting.

When I look at my "Waiting" perspective to see who I need to follow up on, I see this "Wait for client to choose images to include in album" action which can't even be considered to be done for at least a year.

So, I think I need to put it in a different context that doesn't really show up as waiting until I'm actually waiting for them. So maybe one context and when I get to that step, switch it to waiting.

What do you think? That would work, but is there a better way?
I often set a start date in the future for actions I don't want to see until "someday". Then the actions are not available until that date.

Would that help?