View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I think most people handle someday/maybe items by simply creating the desired project and putting it "On Hold".
I really like this approach because it allows me to see "Active" and "On Hold" items side-by-side when OmniFocus' View Bar is set to show all remaining projects. This makes planning much easier for me than having the items only visible in separate buckets/views.
Thanks for that! I do apprecite the fact tha OF alows for filtering in this way and enhancing focus and giving clutterfree UI.
I am a bit worried about the fact of having to "invent" these little tricks to actually get to a fully trusted GDT system. I know that eventually we all get tempted to custom- and module our apps as we grow in and out of them - still, i'd like OF to fit the the GTD harder.
I have to play arround to see if I can adopt your view. There is one thing I won't budge on and that is compromising the GTD methods - i'd rather have paper but be able to follow the method rather than messing myself in a "regular" - "just add this and you'll see it will work" - scenario. You guys know what I mean ;)