View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by granin View Post
I use a lot of forbidden symbols in projects and contexts names like :,;/ etc, and my iPod is Windows formatted to use it as a external drive to exchange files with Windows folks. Is it possible to implement some replacement of forbidden characters?
I can certainly do that. Out of curiosity, are those ( :,;/ ) the only symbols you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by granin View Post
My single actions usually are not related to any project (just to speedup the entering process), so they are not synched to iPod! But most of my Errands and To Buy ARE single actions! - is it possible to
sync all actions without a project? I'm opened to change my workfolw - any other ideas on this are welcome!
I will have a look if I can export actions without projects. You could, in the meantime, create a "Single actions" projects and put all your single actions in that project.

A new version that automatically detects the connected iPod, with pretty icon, is available here OmniFocus iPod exporter

I have also changed the name of the scripts to "ExportToiPod" since it looks a lot nicer in the toolbar.

Rod