View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreinke View Post
Greg, you are correct with a small exception. You can edit plain text notes on DTTG that have been sync'ed with DT, but not rich text notes.
You probably are aware of this already, but for those that don't know-this is an iOS issue. One cannot edit RTF(D) documents on an iOS device with any app as Apple has not (yet) included support for RTF(D) editing.

Quote:
There is a small bug in DTTG that if you move a sync'ed text note in DT from one folder into another it will not show up on DTTG unless you convert it into a rich text note. Once you do that it is no longer editable.
You do not need to convert the note, just change is somehow and save it (e.g. add a space at the end of the text). The bug doesn't pick up that the document has been changed, which is why it doesn't sync back. Saving the text note will trigger the sync, and move it to the new folder.

Quote:
Thank you for pointing this out, I know it has been only a little while since DTTG has been out (week?) but I have gotten so used to how I have been doing it that I just took it as the norm for now.
Glad to hear that at least it is working for you, even with a few bugs. I've been using it in the beta cycle for a year now and it has become indispensable for me. It's just so curious that some users are having so many issues with syncing, etc. that never showed up with the beta team.