View Single Post
I can't believe this thread is still going. I'm always surprised at how many updates come out at *all* hours of a 24 hour cycle. During WWDC it dropped down and MOTD wasn't updated, but come on--that is only to be expected. Even an attendee at a large convention like that is going to be super busy all day, let alone a high profile software company with a booth and all.

I think the tone of some of the posts here are supremely ungrateful. This isn't official releases going on here. These are development builds! You can't expect full documentation for every compile, let alone demand it and call developers "lame" for not spelling out every function they tweak. You can't even expect disclosure of important changes. We are being given a peek at the development process, entirely at our own risk. This is plastered all over the download page in bright red, with fanciful icons. If you do not want to risk running bleeding edge, wait until OF is published. Part of bleeding edge is understanding that you are going to have to intuit new and changed features without documents or even 1-liners explaining them.

Now obviously communication is good, and when there is time, it only helps OF to have informed alpha testers. They know this, they aren't stupid, so don't demand it as if they do not.