View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
This isn't truly random, but a month and a half from now, it'll probably feel pretty random to your brain.
That's exactly what I'm looking for. It doesn't have to be really random - my brain must just be surprised. whpalmer4, I had to read your post four times to get it. Now it's pretty clear to me what ninjas are. Thank you for your assistance.

To be a little more specific - the Mini-Goals are really NO TASKS! For example, one goal looks like this: "bed/get up 24h/7.30h". I could make this a habit, create a project and set a simple repeating task "Go to bed before 24h". But truly, it doesn't matter if I get six or seven hours of sleep. It should just remind me once in a while to leave the Omni-Forum before dawn :-) Since the goals are no tasks I just let them sit in OF to see them and want to check them off once per week (the active ones). A repeating task will remind me.

Another thing is that the goals are not static. With Lizard's idea I can just add another goal with any timeframe and I'm done, right? With whpalmer4's idea it's not that simple or did I overlooked something? What do I have to consider if I only check them off once per week?