View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
I'm hoping OmniFocus 2 is released before the end of the Mayan Calendar on Dec 21, 2012.

But now even that calendar is up for debate:

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/may...ry?id=11926347
"According to recent research, the mythological update of "OmniFocus" may be off by 50 to 100 years."
OK, yup, the truth is out there. :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
After watching the OmniPlan for iPad video, I can't help but shake the feeling that OmniPlan will be used for multi-user collaborative projects and OmniFocus will settle for the single-user niche.

I can see OmniPlan for iPad being the entry point for people who need the collaborative model. I wouldn't say I wouldn't try it. But it is something to think about.
It's interesting, so far I've resisted purchasing now it's available for the iPad, probably because I know I'll just have a play and delete it, plus I'd have to reinstall OmniPlan back on to my desktop!

I think the lack of integration has probably been a factor in my also having deleted OG, OO, & OGS. It's a shame, but I've just got so used to being able to link or exchange data between apps, it seems archaic and disfunctional when apps can't do it, especially when they're from the same developer. :(