View Single Post
I have iBook G4
CPU Speed: 1.42 GHz
Memory: 1.5 GB

The problems with Safari 4.0.4 are frequent freezing, freezing drop down menus-especially bookmarks—just running the cursor over the word Bookmarks, without the dropdown open, can freeze Safari. I tried The version of Safari that came with my OS (3. something) and a message said 'can't install'. I worked this out with an MVP, so that's it for safari. Case closed. I think the update to v.4 screwed it up.

I asked the question about compatibility, because I've yet to learn OmniWeb, and if someone on the Forum had experience with it working or not with eBay, I'd save some time and go on to FireFox because I know it works with eBay. 'Time is of the essence', someone once said.

Even with Safari I've had troubles with eBay, and techs there said to go to Firefox to solve something. I did, but I then went back to Safari because I was used to it.

Working with my MVP, she showed me both FireFox and OmniWeb and I like OmniWeb better, and I'll probably set it up later.

I'm assuming that you guys know that MVPs are Most Valued Professionals, who answer questions on the Microsoft NewsGroups.

"Right. Try it out." Thanks.

Is OmniWeb an easy learn?

Rafael

PS Where's a spell check for these forum posts?

Rafael