View Single Post
Hi all,

Is there an easy way to see when a repeating action was last completed? If I have an action "A" that I want to do every week or so, I can use the inspector to set it to repeat every 1 week from completion, but the new action "A2" that appears when I check off the first action "A1" as completed shows no indication of when "A" was last done. For certain kinds of tasks it would be very helpful to see when the last time I did the action was. For example, "Review News Items Regarding Topic X" is something that I want to do every week or so. It's actually not very important if I do it exactly a week after it was last completed, but it is important that I pick up the review where I left it off (so if it's 9 days since I last did it I would want to pick up the review with the news that was 9 days old).

I hope this is clear. Let me know if not and I'll clarify.

And many thanks in advance for any suggestions. I've come to OF from Ecco (a great outliner PIM in Windows that was sadly orphaned by its owners) and one of the features that I liked about recurring items in Ecco was the ability to have a column for an item that showed its last "done" date - I suppose that's the functionality I'm looking for here.

Thanks!

Abe Z.