View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
I'm not using SN myself, but I believe this is covered in a sticky at the top of this page, link.
Greg - thank you for pointing this out to me. With the information in the sticky I was able to find a "workaround" for my problem, but the underlying issue remains. The sticky says:

"Next, select "Application Shortcuts" in the list on the left. The box to the left of the OmniFocus Clipping shortcut in this section should also be checked. Additionally, the keyboard shortcut you specified in OmniFocus' preferences should appear on this line."

The problem is, the OF Clipping shortcut DOES NOT show up in the "Applications Shortcuts" section on my system -- as I said in my first post, I cannot even specify the shortcut from within OF in the first place! Whenever I attempt to assign it in the entry field in the OF preferences "Clippings" section, the field remains empty. Here's the screenshot of that section AFTER I tried to assign the shortcut:

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Restarting OF and Mail doesn't help.

But here's the workaround: I manually added "OmniFocus: Send to Inbox" to the Applications Shortcuts section of the Preference pane and assigned it the shortcut I wanted. So far it seems to work fine.

I am still curious as to why it is no longer possible to assign it from within OF. Any ideas/suggestions?