View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgler View Post
Yes, whpalmer4, I checked all this. Unfortunately it still doesn't work. Does the clipping shortcut have to appear beside the regular "OmniFocus: Sent to Inbox" in the system preferences' keyboard shortcuts list? If yes, what should it be called? I also can't assign a shortcut to clipping inside of OmniFocus's preferences - I always see a red message stating that some other Mac OSX application would have to be terminated before (but it doesn't say which one).
Unless you're seeing a message I've never seen, the message says "Mac OS X requires restarting other applications before they will use the new keyboard shortcut." That just means that you need to quit and restart any application that was running at the time you set the shortcut if you want to be able to use the shortcut in that application.

Yes, the shortcut should appear next to OmniFocus: Send to Inbox when viewing the Services section of the Keyboard Shortcuts in System Preferences. If OmniFocus: Send to Inbox appears in the list but without your shortcut, try unchecking, quitting System Preferences, and setting it again from within OmniFocus. If it still does not work, contact Omni's support group.