View Single Post
I've got 30 folders containing multiple projects for business/personal. I was working on one of the projects prior to the last program close. All folders/projects were visible. To my knowledge I didn't access the menu bar or Perspectives before closing the program. All folders/projects were visible upon shut down.

Started the program today and only the project I had been working on was showing as available. I was very concerned I'd lost all data and that synching with iphone would simply wipe it, too. I clicked the Projects and Context buttons on the toolbar, but only the one project showed, and none of the Contexts were checked.

I took time from other things to search for info on this issue and found this thread. I went first to Perpectives and saw Projects was already marked, so that wasn't it. I then clicked All Items and everything came back. I'm taking more time from other things to write this message.

Any time one's data's visibility is changed without warning and a checkbox to accept the change, that is problematic, especially when the user has not knowingly done anything to make a change, and the change is not visible upon program shut down. The user should not have to experience the terror of thinking he has to manually reinput a mountain of data from the iphone. I love the program otherwise, but consider this issue to be a bug in need of a fix.