View Single Post
Inbox: I have five inboxes, two physical (work/home office), two email (work/home) and one that is in kGTD. I currently only use my kGTD inbox as a place to throw ideas using Quicksilver, really tasks or projects.

I don't want to see my OmniFocus Inbox all the time but I want to easily be able to get things into it. When I want to process my inbox, I would like it to be easy to take tasks/items and make them into projects, assign them to projects and contexts, etc. Quick processing is most important.

When I mark something complete in my inbox, it has usually been assigned to a project and a context so it naturally gets archived.

I would like things to immediately leave the inbox once assigned BOTH a project and context. Like reading an item in RSS or deleting something in mail.

If something is assigned both a project and a context it should go right to that project, skipping the inbox all together. The only reason things sit in kGTD Inbox today is that it needs to sync first (hopefully no manually syncing on OF).

At the end of the day, it is about being productive which means touching things once, getting them automatically in and out of the system and making sure the actual "doing" is more important than the "processing".

BZ