View Single Post
Very interesting...when I made my test projects initially, I was using the alpha build and a default review interval of 1 week (not my usual default, not sure when it got changed) and everything appeared to work correctly. I then switched to the 1.5 build and changed the default review interval and got your failure. Back to the alpha build, it appears it isn't fixed when using your default review interval :-(

OmniFocus for Mac used to allow hours as a unit for the review interval. Apparently I was about the only one who used it, and when the iPad app came out, they opted to remove it as an option, but didn't change the Mac app. The iPad code knows how to display it, but won't let you set it. Somewhere along the line, someone decided to make the Mac version be more like the iPad version, and broke it in the process, as you have discovered. Unfortunately, they apparently didn't tell anyone else about the change in a timeframe and manner that would get the broken change discovered before it escaped into the world. Someone once told me that they didn't like to spend time documenting changes in the release notes because it takes time away from making new software. I'll let you decide whether that "efficiency" pays off.