View Single Post
The first 3 times I tried it didn't work. However, I must note that I was in a custom context mode perspective. When I went to planning mode and did it from there, it seems to have worked in a sense where it will not show a new task if the first one isn't completed.

However, there is one quirk. To do a quick test, i had it start 1 minute after completion. I waited 5 minutes and noticed that no new task appeared which is expected. Once I cleared it out though, I noticed that a new one became available immediately. Cleared that, another new task available. It turns out that it started a new task at each minute, but wouldn't show it until I cleared the original one. In this case, since I waited 5 minutes, I had tasks become readily available upon completion 5 times. On the 6th time, it showed it as unavailable until the minute came up. (I hope you understand what Im trying to say haha)

Anyways, I can live with that since I wont be restarting tasks every minute. If there happens to be a backlog of tasks, I'm sure it won't be as tedious mark them as complete.