View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Did you actually mention OmniFocus 2.0?

It has taken a YEAR to get into BETA for OF 1.0, OmniFocus 2.0 could be 1-2 years away.

I will say this, OmniGroup does not update their apps that often (full releases) and when they do they are ALWAYS worth it.

BZ
I got a chuckle out of this blast from the past, which I stumbled across while searching for something else. The poster BZ is answering was concerned that the intro price was too dear, considering that his computer couldn't run Leopard, and OF 2.0 was going to require Leopard. The original was dated in 2007, and Ken mentioned within the last few days that OF 2.0 is not imminent. While OF is still missing some of the originally promised 2.0 functionality, the cost per day has turned out to be very low, and a lot of substantial free new features have been delivered while we've been waiting on OF 2.0! There always seem to be some complaints about the pricing when a new app or version rolls out, but over the fullness of time, they've all turned out to provide good value (for me, at least).