View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolajl View Post
You mean project mode, right? I went into context mode to do the grouping but I didn't get the picklist bar. In project mode, I'm seeing "Not Yet Completed" with actions that have been struck out. I'm using version 1.6.1. Shouldn't it read "Completed"?
No, I meant context mode. Group by completed in project mode will only show you completed projects, and thus your status report won't show any of the work you did on projects that weren't completed. Group by completed in context mode will show you completed actions (which you can sort so that all of a project's actions are together if you sort by project). I'm guessing the "picklist bar" is the View Bar, which is available in both modes, via View->Show View Bar, or cmd-shift-V, or automatically if it was active when you saved your current perspective.

By the way, in Project mode you probably had your project selector (over the sidebar) set to Active or Remaining projects, which would filter out all of the completed projects from view, leaving you with nothing but "Not Yet Completed" projects to display. If you go set that selector to "All Projects" you should get some "Completed Today" "Completed Yesterday" etc. groups (assuming of course that you have some completed projects in your database, and they haven't all been migrated out to the archive).