View Single Post
I've dug through the various threads and suggestions about ical sync-ing, and seem to have things working reasonably well at present. (Resetting sync in Terminal (see above) appeared to be the active ingredient for me.)

Now I can send items from OF to ical calendars in deference to assignments in OF preferences and back again. However, iCal (or Mail) to-dos that are assigned to calendars that are NOT linked to a specific OF context are not put in the inbox. I know that OF sees the calendar: it's listed in the left panel of the preference window and is listed in the Console output during "Calendar sync". But to-dos put in this calendar don't appear in OF. (if I move them to my generic work calendar from within iCal, the calendar that is sync-ed to my work contexts in OF, then the events turn up fine.Is this fixable?

It seems like a one-to-many problem that derives from the different ways calendars get used in ical. In my case, I've organized iCal calendars by project rather than by context. This arrangement is dictated by my use of iCal's calendar sharing feature. I have specific calendars for big projects and share those calendars on the web in .Mac with specific collaborators. Different people for different calendars. But to-dos added to those calendars don't show up in OF because the various contexts I've created for work organization cannot map to more than one calendar.

One idea would be that this mapping feature could be switched from either 1) context <---> calendar or 2) project <---> calendar. Is that feasible?

p.s. I'm loving OF, although the biggest project on my desk at the moment continues to be "Get OF to work".