Thread: Some examples
View Single Post
I have a template that contains all of the vocabulary words my son is supposed to know. The first column (with the main checkboxes) has the words. There's a second column, of checkbox variety, as well. I use the Keep Organized feature to first sort by the first column, then by the second. Our daily drill sessions involve me opening a new file from the template, unchecking everything in the first column, and then quizzing him on each word. When we do a word, I check it off in the first column to signify that we've done it, and in the second column if he made a mistake. When all the words have been moved to the bottom, I run through the ones with a check mark in the second column again as a review, then save a copy of the file for my records, uncheck the main column and resave the file as a new template for next time. I'll freely admit that this is a case of having a new hammer making everything look like a nail, but I like watching the rows scoot around with the Keep Organized feature turned on :-)

Have you looked a the collection of sample files available on the OmniOutliner product page?