View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
Although I am very new to Omnifocus I have downloaded the 1.7 sneak peak. Like others I have lost previous Perspectives but as I am still learning the ropes of Omnifocus I thought I would just recreate the few that I had been playing around with, but although I can go through the steps and create them, they are not stable. ie when I return to the default view and then reapply the new perspective, it limits the projects to those defined in the Perspective but does not limit the contexts.

I have backed up the database, quitted and restarted the program, deleted and recreated the perspectives (again) but still contexts are not retained within the personal perspectives view.

I could be making some elementary mistake, but I am following the steps as outlined in the Screencasts tutorial, so is there something that i am missing?
The idea is that it should be easier to set things up, which clearly isn't the case right now. Watch for new versions and give it another shot when you seem Perspective fixes go through and let us know if things improve.

We're very interested in making the process as smooth as possible for a new user, so you're the perfect kind of person to test, and your impressions help a lot.