View Single Post
The drawer should disappear when a window is some were between the start of minimizing and the end of it and return when the window is fully back from Dock. There have been some strange behaviours in the past irr.

I don't get the appears in Exposé part? Minimizing to Dock is not part of the Exposé functions and perhaps you mean some Exposé function when you say "minimising"? I would predict a fix for any drawer bug of this kind to come as soon as OmniWeb get a user interface update with some later stuff incorporated. The drawer is rather old by now, not meaning anything other than that it is old.

A step by step instruction would help for reproducing the bug. I did however manage to get window with a wrong sided drawer among several others with correct sided drawers. I can't really tell what made this since I found it under another window, but the other windows did not change the drawer side regardless of being far over at the side were this could happen from auto sensing. It is a bit strange that a window suddenly decide to change the drawer icon and with it the side of the drawer. To be clear, this only happen to windows with closed drawers.