View Single Post
Apologies if this has already been covered, but I can't find any easy way to do this...

I recently returned to using OmniWeb, having otherwise been using Safari for the most part over the past year. Unfortunately, as much as I like OmniWeb there is one thing that has been driving me absolutely insane...

The current keyboard shortcut for "return to start page" is CMD-SHIFT-LEFT, but unfortunately in most other places where text is entered in OS X this same key binding is used to highlight text back to the beginning of the line. This has caused me to lose what I've been entering on several occasions, as I just tend to habitually go fro that key sequence when editing text (as an example, it's happened here three times alone - although at least this page seems to retain my text when I come back to it).

I can't seem to find any way to reassign this key binding, and I'm rapidly reaching the point where I'm going to have to return to Safari if I can't break this habit (which is hard to do, considering that every other editing-based program I use works in this respect).

Thanks for any assistance anybody can provide.