View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJJWMac View Post
I have been trying to find the same thing. I'm currently using Curio on the Mac to try to do bigger picture layouts (mind maps especially). It supports project-centric development too, though I've not taken steps in this direction with it, and Curio only integrates in a limited way with iCal.

You might get helpful info from this site ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...pping_software

I'd like to hear how you make out with the search.
i also use curio, and while it's great to have mind map and basic project managament right in the app, the mindmap implementation especially is quite poor.

again, while there are indeed numerous workaround options involving a suite of different 3rd party apps, omni seems to be the company best placed to develop an integrated platform-wide data management solution across the full range of apps.

merlin and novamind seem to be the hottest combo otherwise in terms of integration, but that is not a cheap solution, especially when i've already bought nearly all the omni apps, inc. the pro versions where applicable.

i have no idea whether data integration across omni apps is something the omni guys are seriously interested in at all, but i think it's worth pursuing as it would make idea development and implementation a joy, on the software side at least, so i keep on asking for it...