View Single Post
I for one likes this new feature. Initially I was against it until KC indicated in the forum that you can hide projects/groups by selecting available filter under the context view unless they are empty. This is a behavior I precisely want the program to remind me of (which mimics what happens in LifeBalance). Since I can only work tasks that are available, this doesn't bother me at all, and I want the program to tell me I need to do something on that project. Now I do a weekly review, and this is how I used to catch empty projects or groupings, but the new way makes me catch empty projects much quicker and act on it rather than wait till the weekly review.

Right now, I see the projects/groups if I select the remaining filter the availability filter bar, but I can turn this off via off/on command temporarily or sort the items such a way they appear at the bottom of each grouping rather than mixed in with others.

It seems like it's easy for OG to implement the global preference; so, I would say that would be a good compromise for now. Given what KC said in this forum and elsewhere, I don't think they will have time to revamp the whole interface in the next few months anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by ksrhee; 2010-02-20 at 10:48 AM..