View Single Post
I'm sorry I don't have all the answers for you but I don't work on OmniGraffle--I was merely trying to answer the things I did know about the licensing.

As far as connecting lines to lines--I was hoping someone more knowledgable would jump in but I will try to help as I can.

juliabell: The image you showed looks like you have connected an orthogonal line to another line at a point that is below the horizontal. What may help you is to turn off orthogonality on the line with the bend and then moving the end point. What you may not realize is that the end point where the line connects to the other line is at a fixed percentage of the distance between the two objects on the first line, not at the intersection of the horizontal and the vertical. You might try creating a simple graph with 3 objects and 2 lines that are not orthogonal and playing with them to get a feel for how the points move--this should help you understand how things work when you turn orthogonality back on.

macrailsoft: I'm sorry you haven't received more help. However our primary mechanism for support is email--and currently 3 out of 5 of our support staff is sick, so the others are so busy covering support emails that they don't have time to answer all the questions in the forums as well. Additionally, all our engineers are at the Apple World-Wide Developers Conference.

Our goal with the forums was to create a community of users that could help each other out and share insights and ideas--while our support ninjas and our engineers would like to answer questions in the forums, it is not our top priority. If you need immediate support, send email--our goal is to answer within 1 business day (if I recall correctly).

--Len

Leonard Case
OmniWeb team lead