View Single Post
I'm sure this one has come up, but my searching did not find it specifically. I've come across several nice pages lately that cover a lot of neat customization to OF with scripts, but I'm having trouble finding where things should go.

For example, the directions for installing these are to place them inside the specific app folder that sits in this directory: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniFocus.

I noticed that my user library does have the scripts folder but it does not have an applications folder inside it. I also noticed that my user library has a different folder in it called Application Scripts that seems to hold some scripts for Apple Mail that are working. I'm running 10.8.2 on a MacPro with an SSD as my boot drive and my userfolder lives on my original internal hard drive, so I'm wondering if this is part of the problem.

I'm lost on what to do next. Do I simply create an Applications and OmniFocus folders and then somehow make sure OmniFocus knows where to find it? Or, should I be working with the Application Scripts folder that sits above the Scripts folder in my directory?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Mark