View Single Post
I'm just getting started with OF and I'm new to GTD. I've tried to wait until I had a better fleshed out question, but I'm going to just throw out this general one.

How do you use Project: on hold (status) vs. Context: wait?

Many of my actions are single actions. I've been a FC user in the past so I really thought I needed prioritization but I'm starting to see that the ways that I've tweaked my planning in the past is very GTD and I always WAS using contexts more as much as priorities.

I've tried other programs/lists on the computer and I've always gone back to paper and pencil. I find that paper and pencil allows me to get more of my little actions done and my big things and future don't get looked at like they should. So I'm trying to get big things and future things etc. into OF. But I don't want them always in my face. So rather than re-invent the wheel, what do others do?

I've searched etc. but the info I found on this seems older and I don't know what features have changed. I'm using the sneaky peek because I'm working towards seeing if this will work for me on mac and iphone.