View Single Post
I've never had any problems with the original script...but am having difficulties with the modified script with the tickler added. The difficulty I'm experiencing is that the task generated by the script seems to "disappear" in OF frequently. I search for the name (as displayed by Growl), I browse through my different folders. No luck. Growl notifies me that a task has been successfully generated. I can't seem to put a finger on when it does and doesn't happen. When I send an email to myself with the @waiting and tickler set...it arrives in my inbox. Otherwise it appears to be a crapshoot. Kaijin mentioned above that is assigned to the correct 1st level project. How do you specify which project the task belongs to. I'm a rookie at this game and must be missing things.

I'm also still having difficulties with the time generated. When I set the tickler date in MailTags and then send the message, the time set for the due date is the time the message was sent. This doesn't work in my flow. I set all of my due date times at 11:59 pm on the date they are due. Is there a way to specify this in MailTags?

Thanks.