View Single Post
Folks,

I'm having a devil of a time figuring out where I'm supposed to click to select Projects.

* If I click and hold a disclosure triangle or the small bullet-list icon next to a project, I can drag that project around.

* However, I can't click on the bullet-list icon to select multiple projects; only a single project is ever selected.

* Clicking the bullet-list icon selects the text of that project. If I start to drag the project, it selects the entire project (solid color around the entire item). Releasing it leaves the entire project selected.

* Selecting multiple project seems to require selecting the small, blank space to the left of the disclosure triangle (or other equally small random sections of the project), even though there's this huge bullet-list icon just begging to be used.

* Sometimes I miss the small, blank spaces when doing multiple selections and my selection is lost. "Frustrating" doesn't begin to describe the feeling you get when this happens. "Ready to throw a baseball at the wall" might be a little closer.

* Actions within projects display a bullet when you roll over them, and if you grab it, you can drag it. A very clear target is presented, and it works, always, as a selection handle.

Has anyone figured out how to consistently select projects?