Thread: Groundhog Day
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye_Doc View Post
I think I might just have to sign up on the mailing list as this obsession is certainly getting in the way of GTD!

I think the iPad has been an 'oh so nearly' work related item. I can do a bit of word processing and presenting on it but still very limited (on the work related side, I think Papers is one of the best apps ever for reading scientific journals, fully recommended!).

But ultimately the iPad is still a toy for me. I am very keen for that to change and I am hoping OmniFocus will be a step in that direction.
I thought the same thing until I got one. Now I can't imagine not having it. I take notes on it from every meeting and I create and deliver all of my presentations with the iPad. It's actually faster for me to create a Keynote presentation on my iPad than it is on my Mac. I have also been using it for GTD, and that should get even better now that I will have Omnifocus for iPad (once the app store is done torturing me).

I'm one step closer to computer-topia where I don't have a work PC that runs Windows and Lotus F-ing Notes. :eek: