View Single Post
I am admittedly desperate here. I simply cannot get the omnifocus interface to work on my iPhone when I am not on the local network.

My computer resides at work, and as such, I have no access to any router nor could I do any port forwarding, even if I understood what that really means. My iPhone can access the web interface fine as long as I am on the same wi-fi network, but I can't access the interface from my iPhone, or any other computer once I am off the local network.

The situation is the same at my apartment, where again, I have no access to the wireless router.

Is it simply impossible for me to access the web interface off network? Is there any system preference or command line change I can make that will help my poor computer to broadcast further than the local network?

I have spent almost 20 hours trying to find an answer, but no one seems to spell out whether it is impossible or explain what the actual steps involved to make it work would be.

All in all, very un-omni like. Please help. My family is counting on you to help me Get Things Done!

Last edited by mjstarks; 2007-08-29 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: typo