View Single Post
Perhaps, the application could be put on my iDisk? I have a .mac account - is it possible to run a program from the iDisk, thus being beyond my network, and thereby accessible via the web, or iPhone?

Or is there a way to set something up through one of the website hosting services?

Or could the interface be programmed in javascript like iChess, so it works independently of the network, when it is unavailable?

Or can some sort of .mac syncing service work?

I just bought a copy of OmniPlan instead of upgrading my Merlin, specifically and largely only, based on my hope that Omnifocus and Omniplan will eventually be integrated. I thought I might save time having everything in the same system at the get go.

BUT, what I really need is a way to access my GTD system from my iPhone. I mean, its killing me. I am carrying a $600 paperweight until it actually helps me get things done!

I know, there must be a clever way of setting things up, I just need someone more creative than I to set me on the path of possibility again. The trail has gone cold for me. Ugh.