View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
I'm unable to duplicate that. Can you give step-by-step directions to reproduce? I think I might be misinterpreting your "if inside and if" statement.
I have two perspectives:

One is "Work" where I am in context view, with a particular perspective selected, and the columns Context, Start, and Due visible.

Another is "Completed" which I use for a report. It is also in context view, but with "Completed" as the only visible column.

If I switch back and forth between these perspectives, the columns do not change: they are not updated properly.

If I toggle to another perspective between, though, one that is in project view, the columns _do_ update properly when going back to context view.

This same thing works for me with the expansion status of the contexts as well. There's obviously some code that's not being executed properly when switching between context-based perspectives, but flopping to a perspective in project view and back seems to trigger the proper refresh.

I just threw the "toggle" in my toolbar and confirmed that using the toggle to go from context view to project view and back (absent any perspectives) also updates the columns and expansion state.